Are You Webcast Ready?
To enhance your experience viewing of our live events, please ensure the following suggestions are fulfilled:
- The best browsers to use are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Make sure the latest version of Flash is installed on your computer.
- You may download the latest version here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/.
- Your Internet connection should be faster than dial-up.
- Close other browser windows when watching the webcast.
If you have questions, please contact Christina Unger at 412.281.7027 or email
Ready to Chat with our Speakers?
The Live Event Chat session is posted below our live webcast.This chat feature allows viewers to post questions or comments. Some live webcasts also will include polls.
Viewer comments are published at the Council's discretion. All comments will be reviewed before they are published.
The 'autoscroll' feature ensures you're always shown the newest content without having to refresh or scroll your screen. You can turn this on or off by using the controls at the bottom of the Viewer Window.
Subtle sound effects will alert viewers to new content as the Council publishes it. This also can be turned on or off as needed.