National Security Briefing for Teachers
One of the Council's most popular programs, this annual day-long accredited program on national security issues and current world problem areas involving the U.S. military, usually held in February. This workshop is held in collaboration with the U.S. Army War College and the Eisenhower Series College Program. This workshop draws approximately 60 teachers each year.
Panel topics have included:
- Interagency Reform for the 21st Century
- Military to Media Relations in the 21st Century at Home and Abroad
- The War on Terrorism: What Are the Legal Rights of Detainees?
- Northeast Asian Security Issues: What’s At Stake for the United States?
- National Security and Information Technology: A New Battleground
For all of our education resources, please visit our main web site