Egypt Today: Opportunities in Business and Technology
The Pittsburgh Middle East Institute is proud to present this program in partnership with the World Affairs Council of Pittsburgh, among other community partners.
Panelists from Egypt:
Overview of Pittsburgh’s Business and Technology Community:
- Hisham Fahmy, CEO of American Chamber of Commerce, Egypt
- M. Gamal Moharam, Chairman, MGM Banking and Financial Consultants and President of American Chamber of Commerce, Egypt
- Alex Shalaby, Chairman, Egyptian Company for Mobile Services (Mobinil)
- Tarek A. El Sadany, Senior Advisor to the Minister of Communications and IT
- Bill Flanagan, Executive Vice President, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Andrew Moore, Director, Pittsburgh Engineering Office, Google Inc.
- Audrey Russo, President and CEO of Pittsburgh Technology Council